Ross Robinson consulting has been providing cadastral surveying services for over 42 years.
As a Specialist Cadastral Surveyor, Ross Robinson has significant expertise in large scale infrastructure development, bulk earthworks, pavements (both rigid and flexible), bridge construction (including incrementally launched), piling, tunneling, Airport infrastructure (including aircraft movement areas and aprons), precise and continuous monitoring, and control adjustments utilising least squares techniques.
Specialist Cadastral Surveying services include:
- Real Property Surveys
- Land Subdivision & Development
- Strata Subdivision
- Identification Surveys & Lot Re-Pegging
- B.O.M.A & Commercial Lease Surveys
- Town Planning Services
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Flora & Fauna Impact Statements
- Digital Terrain Modeling & Mapping
- GIS & Spatial Data Management
Enquire about Cadastral Surveying